maandag 18 november 2013

THE LEATHER WORLD: ALL BLACK EVERYTHING


Last week I went on a leather Haunting trip in the city. I have told you before that leather is taking over.
I noticed that most people with leather clothes were dressed all in black.

Black is a great Fashion color, it has a lot of benefits like:
* It makes you look tough and sexy (especially for woman with red lipstick)
* You can combine it with every color
*It makes you look skinnier

Shortly said:  You can't go wrong with Black
Here are some pictures I captured



































Leather jacket - Black Secret
Leather short - Zara
Leather Shirt - Zara
Jacket - Zara
Shoes - New Look







Leather jacket - Balmain  
Pants - Balmain              
Shoes - Nike Store          
Sweater - Givenchy          
Cap - MORT                  
Black Hoodie - Army of me

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten